At Sprout Pediatrics, we recommend all patients 6 months & older should receive a flu vaccine. We offer many opportunities for our patients to receive in a quick, convenient, and timely manner:
- Wednesday, September 14th – Flu Clinic – 2-5pm
- Saturday, September 17th – Flu Mist Drive Thru – 2:30-3:30pm
- Tuesday, September 20 – Flu Clinic – 2-5pm
- Tuesday, September 27 – Flu Clinic – 2-5pm
- Wednesday, September 28 – Flu Clinic – 2-5pm
- Saturday, October 1 – Flu Mist Drive Thru – 12:30-1:30pm
- Tuesday, October 4 – Flu Clinic – 2-5pm
- Friday, October 7 – Flu Clinic – 1-3pm
- Saturday, October 8 – Flu Shot Drive Thru – 8-9am
- Tuesday, October 11 – Flu Clinic – 2-5pm
- Saturday, October 15 – Flu Shot Drive Thru (no mist available!) – 8-9am
For our drive thru events: you do NOT need a reservation but you do need to be a current Sprout patient.
For clinic hours, please call to reserve your child’s spot. This allows us to provide a quick, no-wait option on your schedule. 504-267-9336
Flu Mist is for patients 2 & up who do NOT have a history of asthma and/or have not received the MMR or Varicella vaccine in the last month.
It is discouraged to attend the drive thru options if you have 4 year old well visit happening within the next month.
You can ALWAYS receive a shot or mist vaccine at any well visit during the flu season.